Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Summer Sensations! Swimwear Edition (No. Due)

Sandy Toes & Salty Kisses

Music to Match the Look:
"Alone Together" x Fall Out Boy





















This goes out to all my fellow rocker chicks, I wanted to style something edgy so I decided to go with a Wildfox tankini top and high-waisted (graphic print) bottoms.
I love this look , its a bit retro..the sunnies give off a hippie vibe, they remind me of John Lennon. I decided to style this as a swimsuit only and just add a few accessories. Because of the rock & roll inspiration I had while styling this, I decided to make black the main color so that the bottoms are the focal point. I chose to accessorize this look with black jewelery,  I fell in love with these gun-stud earrings and they look awesome with a messy bun because you'll actually be able to see them. I also chose stack-able bracelets and matte black sandals.