Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Summer Sensations! Swimwear Edition (No. Quattro)

Life's a Wave, Catch It!

Music to Match the Look:
"22" x Taylor Swift



























For this set, I decided to pair high-waist swimsuit bottoms with a floral bikini top, the fun thing about picking swimwear is the aspect of mixing and matching. I decided to go with a light blue and floral pattern because this color would look great on any skin complexion. This is more a relaxed outfit, instead of pairing this with pants or a skirt, I wanted to style this swimsuit with a denim button-up shirt. These swimsuit bottoms are high-waisted so they provide more coverage than a regular bikini, you wouldn't be as exposed in this as you would be in the latter. I chose to style this look with black strapped sandals and I would wear a necklace like the one in the photo (above). I also chose to style this look with a metallic Michael Kors bag and a pink lip

I would personally wear something like this to meet up with my friends at a bar or a seaside fast-food restaurant like Johnny Rockets.