Sunday, September 8, 2013

I'll Let You Be in My Dreams if I Can Be in Yours---

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, Live the life you've always imagined...

Music to Match the Look:
"Supersoaker" x Kings of Leon























For this look, I decided to style for both women and men. This particular set is one with a "date night" theme...this is the perfect look for dinner at a nice restaurant or a relaxing evening on the boardwalk. For couples-wear (another one of those words that I'm making-up as I go) I like to have the looks match, without being obvious. Specifically in this set, I've given these outfits cohesion by choosing to style with similar color palettes and the Gucci brand.
Styling
Women(s)
This look is very relaxed, since it's the Fall season, I am slightly obsessed with over-sized sweaters. For this set I chose a Rag & Bone wide-neck sweater in the color grey, this is a very pricey brand but, it's one of my favorites. Black skinny jeans from 7 For All Mankind are paired with this top along with red suede pumps from Zara to accent the statement piece; this beige Gucci original "GG" fabric handbag.
Men(s)
There's something very alluring and attractive about a man who is stylish in a very simplistic/ laid-back kind of way. I styled this look and many of my looks for menswear this way...
Top: Basic cotton deep v-neck
Pants: J Brand white skinny jeans 
Shoes: Black and White Converse "Chuck Taylor All-Star"
Watch: Gucci "G-Timeless" Sport Watch