Saturday, March 16, 2013

"How to Style: Leather" No. I

Who doesn’t love leather items?

Music to Match the Look:
"Change" x Churchill


Fall is the perfect season to break out leather jackets, pants, or leggings. (I actually wear my leather jacket year round, even though I live in Florida where it’s ninety degrees every season, lol)

It’s the perfect staple to a “rocker” look, giving edge to any outfit!
Don’t be afraid to experiment; you can pair leather with leather, or with floral prints, or with camo, etc.





















In the photo above, I decided to pair leather pants with a denim-leather sleeved jacket. The pairing of these items with the “creeper” shoes gave it a really rocker glam feel. Whenever you go really dark with an outfit, it’s vital that you have at least one colorful accessory to brighten everything up.