Sunday, March 17, 2013

"Baby, señorita, ma chérie, please be my little lady"

 Ello Mates ;)


So I'm in the process of rebuilding my make up portfolio 
and I randomly decided to make myself the first model, JK
So after taking 50,000,891 photos I ended up taking some  
selfies on the cellular. I rarely wear heavy eye makeup
so I was in the mood to smoke it up a little...

Random: I am currently addicted to Justin Bieber's "Take You" (the acoustic version)
from his album "Believe", that's where this post title's quote comes from... 
(I'm actually addicted to everything on this acoustic album)



So back on topic, I am in the process of rebuilding my portfolio...I will be posting the final edits of the "professional" photos I took today. I'll post a description of this look once it's uploaded :)