Saturday, March 16, 2013

"Casual Friday"

Like the great Fleetwood Mac said, you can go your own way.

Fashion is about expressing yourself through clothing.
Be You.
Be Bold.
Be Daring.
& most importantly,
Be Comfortable in your Skin.

Music to Match the Look:
"Go Your Own Way" x Fleetwood Ma


image

This is another one of my edgy looks,
Galaxy prints are all the rave right now so I wanted to dedicate a blog post on how I would style this particular print.
Personally, this is a more casual look. I would recommend styling your hair in a “messy” bun to give the illusion of being effortless. I decided to pair these leggings with a plain black over-sized shirt along with Jeffrey Campbell’s “Shadow Stud Platform”.
In the spirit of being “effortless” I chose to add a nice pink lip to accentuate this particular hairstyle…
My favorite lip color is “Saint Germain” by MAC