Thursday, March 21, 2013

"Maxi Fever: Urbanista" pt. II

"Pour it Up, Pour it Up"
...styling your inner Urban Goddess

Music to Match the Look:
"Power Trip feat. Miguel" x J Cole



















To style this look, I decided to give off more of an urban feel.
I paired a graphic tank with a striped maxi skirt and limited-edition graphic Kenzo Vans to mix prints and further the urban vibe by mimicking the image of graffiti.
Because each article of clothing is so heavily printed, I chose to stay minimal with the accessories (except for the necklace).
I chose a simple black leather Michael Kors bag to match a gold Michael Kors watch, and as a necklace I chose a Lion Head chain.
Beauty:
Personally, I would wear my hair in a messy bun to lighten the look.
I recommend wearing natural makeup with heavy mascara, I would wear a nude eyeshadow and no eyeliner because the lip color I chose to style this look with would be a deep wine shade, like MAC's Cyber Lipstick.