Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hellraiser!

“To be noticed without striving to be noticed, this is what elegance is about.”
- Lu
ciano Barbera

Music to Match the Look:
"I Write Sins Not Tragedies" x Panic! at the Disco


















I love this look, it's sleek and effortless. I decided to stray away from the traditional "suit & tie" look by not styling with a tie and swapping oxford-styled shoes with the men's UNIF "Hellraiser".
Styling:
Wear your shirt unbuttoned at the top to show a little skin ;)
This is a good look because it will show off any tattoos you have; showing off your tattoos will allow everyone to see your personality and "personal style"
...the small amount of skin gives off a GQ vibe while setting you apart from the crowd.
I also chose to style this set with cuffed slim-fit pants, this gives such a "dapper" feel because it adds depth to your look. By wearing cuffed pants, you're exposing your ankles as well as your shoes. This is perfect for a look like this because the "Hellraiser" shoe is so strongly designed, you don't want them being hidden by the hem of your pants. A shoe like this will be the highlight of your look, wearing slimmer pants will help accentuate your style.
Shoes:
Men's UNIF "Hellraiser" Loafer
I chose a bold shoe like this to add a little color-blocking effect to the look...
The red adds a nice pop of color & it offsets all of the black.
Normally, I would chose an oxford-styled shoe to style a formal look but I wanted to come out of my "box" and style for a man who's edgy and fashionable.  I love this shoe because it's not for everyone, it takes a confident and tasteful man to rock them & that's the type of man I style for :)
Another reason why I chose this shoe is because of all the SPIKES, I'm obsessed with anything spiked out and these loafers are perfect!
Accessories:
Red "Pocket Square" or, Handkerchief
Handkerchiefs are like the staples to any suit...

Black Leather Belt
Every outfit isn't complete without a belt!

Marc Jacobs Rubber-Strapped Watch
I love Marc Jacobs watches, this particular design fits this look because it's not too dressy yet, it's sleek enough to compliment this outfit...