Sunday, April 7, 2013

Chino, Chino, Chino!

Guns n' Roses
...denim diva

Music to Match the Look:
"All Signs Point to Lauderdale" x A Day to Remember



















Styling:
I chose to style with chino pants & a denim moto-styled jacket.
I knew that this was the route that I wanted to go so, I ended up styling around these two items.
A graphic tee shirt was the best top to compliment this outfit, I picked a grey washed tank w/ a skull detail on the front to bring out some edge, subtly...
These colors mesh well together, they're complimentary instead of clashing.

Accessories:
To accessorize this look, I paired suede pumps in the same deep navy blue color as the jacket (the blue will pop against the khaki of the chinos)
- leather over-sized handbag (black)
- layered "mixed-metal" necklace
- "mixed-metal" knuckle or midi rings
- gold cross ring

Beauty:
- Tom Ford "Spanish Pink" Lipstick
I recommend going with a nude face, this look is pretty strong I would personally go very natural with my makeup & style my hair in an over-sized messy bun.