Sunday, April 7, 2013

Couple's Wearapy

...the Couple that Styles Together, Stays Together
“I'm oxygen and he's dying to breathe.”

Music to Match the Look:
"Her Monologue"x Issues






















His & Hers:

Styling, etc.

For the guy I chose a harem-styled pant, it's made of a lightweight material and of sportswear design. I love the slim-fit of these pants, actually I'm just biased to any men's pant that is skinny at the ankle... This design is amazing and the comfort level is high. I've included a photo (left) to show how these pants look on a model, so that you can actually see the fit. One of my favorite things about this pant is the "dropped crotch", it adds an element of style to the look and I would imagine that it adds to the comfort of the pants. To accentuate this pant, I chose to go with the Men's UNIF "Hellraiser" again but in black this time. What can I say? I told you I'm in love with a spiked loafer and there's at least six more colors in this style so be prepared to see them again in the future ;)
I chose to style both looks with a graphic tank, for the men's look I decided to go with all black...I chose a black tank w/ a graphic skull on the front to bring out the grunge in this look. 
To accessorize, I chose two pieces of jewelery. I decided to go with a stainless steel Salvatore Ferragamo watch (this is one of my dad's favorite labels, so I thought about him when I chose this timepiece) and a stainless steel ring w/ skull & cross detail. To complete the men's set, I selected the True Religion Drifter Eau de Toilette Cologne. This fragrance is priced at $59 USD.

Women's Styling, etc:
I decided to style the woman in leather high-waisted pants w/ a peplum detail to match the slim-fit of the menswear pant. I also chose to keep the graphic aspect of these looks by choosing a white tank with an image of model Rick Genest aka Rico the Zombie on the front.
To match his look, I paired this look with Jeffrey Campbell's Digi Spike Loafer in black. I wanted to keep these sets less accessorized because the looks are strong and over-accessorizing would be detrimental, because of this, I chose to stay minimal with her jewelery. I paired a silver Fossil watch with a swirl ring detailed with a quote which reads "Not All Who Wander Are Lost" (kudos to whoever quoted this, it speaks volumes and I'll probably use this as a post title, or better yet, a tattoo ;-P).