Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Gentleman's Quarterly--

"A Gentleman is Simply a Patient Wolf--"

Music to Match the Look:
"Untitled (How Does it Feel)-Cover" x Daniel de Bourg






















I've been in this theme of ease and comfort, like the womenswear "Easy Glam" post, this set is one that evokes a sense of easiness. This is a very clean look, when styling for men you don't want to "over do it". A few of my last menswear posts have been styled with a rocker vibe, this post was inspired with more of an urban suaveness (totally not a word).
Styling
I chose the "I Love Ugly" Zespy Pant in the color tobacco, which can be purchased here...
I really like the slim fit of these pants, the dropped crotch gives extra room where it's needed--the fit in the legs/ankles give a sleek and polished look. I recommend wearing low-top/slip on shoes because they will accentuate the gathering of fabric at the ankle.
Top--Zadig & Voltaire Military-styled shirt, cuffed at the elbow...
Shoes--Vintage Burberry Sneakers 
Watch--Sportwise Watch by GUESS