Sunday, July 14, 2013

La Dolce Vita ---

"Set the Night on Fire, Baby Burn it Up!"

Music to Match the Look:
"Change" x Churchill






















Hello Dolls,
It's been a long time since I've published a styling set! I've been extremely busy but, I'm back! For this set, I wanted to style something that was easy yet, edgy. I chose to go with a pair of distressed "boyfriend" style jeans because they're comfortable and go with the theme of this look. This look is effortless, which is one of the reasons why I'm really loving it, and fashion-forward. The cropped shirt I paired with this set give the jeans a sexy/"dressed-up" vibe, being that it's the summer season, and it gets really hot where I live, this outfit would be perfect for a night outing (because you wouldn't have to worry about the humidity affecting your look *thumbs up*). 
Accessories: all black everything ;P
Black Ankle Strap Sandals by Zara (<--- click for purchase details)
Office City Bag by Zara (<--- ditto)
As you all should know by now, I'm a huge fan of midi ("knuckle") rings…I chose to go with a set of three in gold, they're pretty basic, you don't want too much going on because I did choose the necklace to be the statement piece. 
This multi-chain necklace is by Giuseppe Zanotti, clearly it's very expensive but you can use this to give you an idea of how to style the right accessories to go with this look. You can find a necklace similar to this at almost any retail store like Forever 21 and/or Zara... 
Beauty: au naturale ;)
Yves Saint Laurent Lipstick in "Peach Passion" available at Sephora (<--- ditto x2)
because this look is one of ease, I would recommend that you go very natural with the make-up, flawless dewy skin with peachy lips and cheeks (trust me, you can never go wrong with this look).
I would recommend wearing your hair down, whether it's curled, wavy, or straight, wearing your hair down will accent the sexiness of this look