Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Boy Meets Girl--

More like...the guy meets a smart girl who wears a lot of sweaters and drinks cocoa. They talk about books and issues and kiss in the rain.

Music to Match the Look:
"Say a Prayer" x Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown






















This is another couples set, I'm starting to do a lot of posts now styling for both women and men... This is the perfect look for a day at the mall or a movie night--
Styling
Women(s)
Distressed Romwe t-shirt (I love this shirt, the sleeveless and distressed features give you outfit such an edgy feel which helps bring an element of style to something so effortless and "chill") paired with dark denim skinny jeans. For the shoes, I chose to style with wedged sneakers, this shoe compliments this outfit perfectly...it brings the right balance of casual and edge (in this particular set, I've chosen Isabel Marant's "The Bekett" suede wedge sneakers). To accessorize, you want to go pretty minimal. A single cuff, or watch would accent this look rather than wearing a lot of wrist-wear...If you want to wear a necklace, I would recommend wearing a single chain (mid-length/around the collar bone area)  
Men(s)
Deep v-neck cotton t-shirt (I prefer the look of deep v-necks over the traditional v-neck) paired with mid-blue washed skinny jeans. For the shoes, I'm choosing low-top sneakers (Vans slip-ons or low-top Converses will compliment this look) and you can choose a different color or print, I just decided to choose black because its basic and matches the womenswear look in this collection. To accessorize this look, I chose a black leather wrap bracelet because it adds an element of rock and grunge without taking away from your masculinity.