Saturday, March 16, 2013

"How to Style: Bold Camo Prints" (Pt. Three)

“An army of principles can penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot.”
Camouflage is one of this season’s most popular prints. It’s versatile, edgy and stylish.

Music to Match the Look:
"Caged Animals" x  Ambassadors 

For my third and final set in this collection, I chose to style this according to my personal style.
Leather is one of my favorite fabrics, so of course to further my leather-camo obsession, I decided to pair a black leatherskater” styled skirt with Alexander Wang’s Liya Point Toe Pumps in black leather. These shoes are priced at 538 USD they’re expensive but a wardrobe must have…to accessorize, I chose to style an over-sized black leather handbag with silver jewelery. To complete this look I decided to style everything together with a camo tank.