Saturday, March 16, 2013

“Get the Look: Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen” (Part Deux)

Stylespiration: The Olsen Twins 

Music to Match the Look:
"Learn to Love Again" x Lawson
   
                                            
image

For the second look, I went with something more fitting for night-time. It can be worn for some sort of formal event and/or a day on the job (if your job is more “white collar” or fashion forward). Ombre has been all the rave this season, which is why I went with this particular faux fur coat. As I stated in the previous “Get the Look” post, being inspired is not about copying someone, it’s about being stimulated by something or someone. You take something and make it your own, use that idea or look and mold it into what fits your style and personality. When I re-created the look above I decided to choose an ombre faux fur coat paired with satinparachuteharem pants and a bold-colored velvet heel.
Happy New Year & REMEMBER, Fashion is Fun!  ;)